Date: 19 to 22/11/2020 - 3 days
Capitólio is in the Serra da Canastra region. It is one of several cities bathed by the lake of furnas, also known as “Mar de Minas”.
The Furnas lake flooded much of the region, the waters of Rio Grande flooded houses, farms and villages, representing at that time a great loss for the local economy.
Then came a beautiful lake that today agitates tourism in the city with motorboat rides through canyons and waterfalls.
19 to 22/11 - Capitolio - MG
- Executive tourism bus, wc, tv, air.
- Cup water on the return trip.
- Snack kit (cold bread, juice, muffin and apple)
- 2 nights at Minas Palace with psychine
- 3 Breakfast
- 1 lunch 3 types of fish + side dishes
- 01 Champagne by speedboat + 1 acrylic glass
- 3-hour canyon motorboat ride
- Capitol Porch Walkway
- Tour and admission to the Canyons Lookout
- Tour and entrance to the Sun Trail
- Tour and ticket to Cachoeira da Filó
- Tour at the Hydroelectric Lookout
- Emporium shopping tour
- Transfers for tours
- Guide accredited to the Ministry of Tourism